Plaintiffs’ Attorneys Manage Injury and Employment Cases in Jackson, Mississippi
More than 45 years of experience fighting for clients’ rights
Hawkins & Gibson, PLLC is a two-partner law firm dedicated to serving plaintiffs in the City of Jackson, the state capital and largest city in Mississippi. It is the heart of the five-county Jackson metropolitan area, with a population of more than 500,000. With all the activity in and around this region, personal injuries, work injuries, and employment disputes are all too frequent. If you suffer an injury due to negligence, sustain a work-related injury or illness, face losses due to a breach of contract, or encounter unlawful treatment in the workplace, we are prepared to uphold your rights.
Jackson attorneys experienced in a variety of civil law matters
At Hawkins & Gibson, PLLC, our partner attorneys manage your cases personally. We draw on more than 45 years of combined legal experience to resolve matters related to:
- Auto accidents — We assist victims of motor vehicle accidents on major arteries, such as I-20 and I-55, as well as the surface streets of the Jackson metro area.
- Medical malpractice — We hold healthcare providers accountable for injuries to patients and birth injuries.
- Wrongful death — Our attorneys represent next-of-kin in cases of fatal accidents.
- Labor and employment law — We represent employees in labor and employment disputes with management, including claims of discrimination, sexual harassment, whistleblower litigation, and wage and hour disputes.
- Business litigation — We assist businesses in breach of contract cases and a variety of other civil actions related to commercial activity.
- Workers’ compensation — Our lawyers represent injured workers who’ve had workers’ compensation claims denied or who need assistance with disability settlements.
When you retain our services, you get an experienced legal team determined to deliver the best possible results.
Contact our Jackson law firm for your civil litigation issues
Hawkins & Gibson, PLLC offers free consultations for new clients. We accept injury claims on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no upfront attorney fees. To schedule an appointment, call 601-345-4140 or contact our office online. We are conveniently located at 628 North State Street in downtown Jackson.